Society Outreach Invites you to a Conference on
“The War Against 'Terror' "
Invites you to a Conference on
“THE WAR AGAINST “TERROR” IN PAKISTAN
BRITAIN’S ROLE IN ALLEGED HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES”
Distinguished members of the panel include:
• Lord Ahmad (chairperson)
• H. E. Wajid Shamsul Hasan, High Commissioner to the United Kingdom
• Tom Porteous, Directs Human Rights Watch's London
• Moazzam Begg, Director of Cageprisoners and former Guantanamo prisoner
• Dr. Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, executive director of the Institute for Policy Research & Development in London
• Annie Machon, writer and former MI5 Intelligence Officer
Date: Tuesday 30th of March 2010
Venue: House of Lord, Room 4A.
Dr. Suaad Eltaif Alfitouri
(Director of Society Outreach)
or telephone 07950183882.
Please come by 5.30pm to allow time for security check at the St. Stephens Entrance.
Public meeting free. Donations welcome.
Cheques Payable to: Society outreach,
HSBC Bank PLC
26 Edgware Road Branch, London, W2 2EH.
Account No. 31511181,
Sort Code: 40-04-24