I have taken the liberty of summarising your last article so as that ordinary Libyans get to know exactly what you mean, I took the liberty of adding some remarks and corrections, just to your, sometimes, incorrect/complex English and not to you thoughts as I am not a political animal and I do not agree with calling Libyans (including the Muslim Brothers) ignorant.
1. Different face same actions! (should have used Narcissi and supplemented propitious for favourable)
(use secondary instead of auxiliary)
(there's a lot that can wrong; one example of the many grammatical errors)
2. Fog can blur vision and blind all.
(what the hell is: As to the invoked model workability?)
3.the son is doing the mundane work, no hysteria on this year’s September celebration.
(what the shit is: Maybe its members well know their relationship of bureaucracy to power is no different that between that between God and His angels, hypothetical.) Do you mean bureaucracy is no different to power as that between God and his angels; they do the same thing!!!!!!
4.No one dares say anything, the son is a billionaire; too many projects...................
5.The father will appoint his son without giving a fig.....when he feels like it.
6. ….Because he is who he is, the Libyans who live outside the country are ignorant and that’s their just reward for not integrating fully into the adopted “western intelligence”
7. Organisations included the Muslim Brothers bet on the wrong horse (the son), thinking that he is or his reform are “Divine tools”! They believe that democracy and theocracy are the same thing! No bending or flexibility between the two….
8. ascending from father to son without much ado.
9……..because the Libyans are less than animals “to allow this”.