- On 1st September 1969 led an armed take over of the Libyan people ousting the legitimate Government of Libya.
- The public hanging of the Libyan students in Benghazi in 1977.
- The public hanging of students in Agedabia.
- The public hanging of students at the University of Tripoli.
- The assassination of Libyan dissidents in various European Countries.
- The killing of the British Police Woman Yvonne Fletcher 1984 in front of the
Libyan Embassy in London and injuring many Libyan protesters.
- The downing of the PAN AM flight 103 over Lockerbie, 284 passengers died ,December 1988.
- The downing of the French airliner UTA on 19/09/1989. 170 passengers died.
- The bombing of the Berlin nightclub, La Bell. Germany.
- The disappearance and kidnapping of Imam Musa Al-Sadar during an official visit to Libya on 31/08/1987.
- The kidnapping of Mansour Al-Kikhia, the Libyan Human Rights campaigner in Cairo, Egypt by the Libyan Secret Service.
- The Downing of the Libyan Airline plane on 22/12/1992 over Tripoli. 157 passengers died.
- The massacre of over 1200 prisoners in AbuSaleem Prison in Tripoli in 1996.
- The disappearance of thousands of Libyans during the conflict with Chad and Uganda.
- The training of terrorist groups in Libya.
- Supplying weapons and funds to various terrorist groups around the world.
- The injection of 400 children with AIDS virus in Benghazi Hospital.