|My Views on Libya News & Views|
I visit this website regularly and find it, to a certain degree, a true Libyan mirror to our face and heart.
I find it a good reminder of my self to myself. Not only that, I sometimes talk back to a writer expressing how accurate/ biased his views are. Again, that is my view.
Just like a true Libyan meeting (jalsa leebiya), there will be a number of men almost all of them talking at the same time, talking about different things, and no one is listening.
I did a survey the other day and found the noise level coming from this board is never consistent.
It is either busy with whisper and sign language, or you hear chairs over your head.
You either play with us or against us. Passers by don't count and can go to hell.
Anyway, here is a short list of what I like about L N & V:(I need to say at the start I might change my mind and decide not to like what I say I like)
- Only a very small number of folks do most of the talking.
- From the name of the author, and before clicking on the message, I feel I can write 25% of the article.
- The message board is so serious and tiring I feel I need to try it while in bed.
- Comedy and humour is a crime against humanity.
- Religion is a sport bigger than football in Brazil.
- Politics, well, ..... you know what I mean.
- Very often I read "we" written instead of "I" – I am still trying to work this one out.
I can actually imagine a number of kind Libyan women going through this message board and saying to one another "7alhom e bakki”.
My view on that: Libyan women cry most of the time anyway. But this is a different subject for another day.
Thank you for letting me in.
From an uninvited guest, Adel Ahmed