Reply To al-Janzuori|
Dear brother al-Janzouri
You asked some questions in your article regarding the Libyan embassy in England. First, I agree with you about what you said in your article, and the answer to your qustion; What do we have to do? is:
please, all Libyans, wake up and stand for your dignity and the future of your childern.
- We should isolate the Gadafi regime in Libya and all those Libyans who support him.
- We should demonstrate in the streets in every Libyan city in protest against Gadafi regime.
- We should ask the European Union countries to boycut Gadafi regime.
- We should not attend the so called people's congresses even if we stay one week without food; Gadafi can not make the whole country hungery.
- The most importent factor is disobedince; we should not do any thing Gadafi says.
- The responsiblitity lays on the shoulder of those educated Libyans who are in control; they should take thier responsiblity and stand beside the Libyan people; thier fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers. We, all Libyans, are one family and we should not leave a sick person like Gadafi destroy our country. It is our job in front of Allah and one day Allah will ask us about the knowledge that we got; how did we use it.