To Mr. Al-hassi|
My Dear respected Libyans,
I am sure that most of you have seen Mr. Salim Al-hassi's article posted in
Akhbar Libya and in Libya Our Home. I have to admit that the article has an
outstanding analysis for what's going on today in the Libyan politics. He
also mentioned the relationship and connection between the American policy
for the region and the reactionary acts of the regime in Libya in regard to
that. I also respect the fact that he addressed in the beginning of his
article not to misread and misunderstand his analysis and his motive behind
the article. In fact, this step give him the credible and reliability for
his article not to be misunderstood.
However, It is known all thru the NFSL time that Mr. Al-hassi loves to be
treated as a leader and loves to be in the spot light of situations which is
The concerns are though,
- Why did Mr. Al-hassi plan, support, depreciate, and resign from the NFSL
among others at a time that completely broke the NFSL's back to perish?
- Why did Mr. Salim Al-hassy put his hand together in the hands of people
well known to unlikely intend good for the Libyan cause based on their
school of thought, previous contacts, and general philosophy?
- Why did Mr. Al-hassi and his group not complain about the mishaps of the
NFSL prior that time and why did they act at that time particularly?
- What have these people accomplish after their separation from the NFSL
that they haven't accomplish while being part of the NFSL?
- What happened to the Mastermind behind the operation DR. Musa Fanoosh and
where is the financial consultant and beneficiary Col. Khalifa?
- What benefit have our cause gain from such a move and what loss have it
paid as a direct result of that harmful move?
- Hadn't these people get at least two different occasions to make
alterations within, get rid of supposedly the source of the problem and
direct the NFSL towards the direction they thought it was best for the cause
not for any personal emption than act in a way that would only serve
directly or indirectly the evil regime instead?
- Aren't most Libyans struggling and suffering from being away from our land
and family and aren't we all sacrificing with several materialistic needs
for the sake of the country and the sake of the cause? Why did some people
use that as an excuse to surrender back to the regime? (I am talking about
dialogue operation planners and not the general public).
Gentlemen and Ladies;
I apologize if I have pointed the finger at someone that I don't mean to
hurt including Mr. Al-hassi himself. I only wanted to state facts and
simply say enough is enough with jeopardizing our cause to gain a record or
to shine for a while in the spot light. I truly like Mr. Al-hassi's article
because it is listing facts that couldn't be ignored and addressing an
outstanding analysis but at the same time I don't esteem his game in trying
to once again shine in the spot light and totally deny responsibility for
the consequences he and his group brought up on the NFSL. He did
participate with our heroes in Al-Aziziah fight and I have all the respect
for him but no thanks for the dance.
However, Allah only is always able to firm our hearts in the right direction
and us as humans may deviate.
Any attempt to predict the future development of the Libyan cause, we should
- Dispassionate assessments of the relevant political factors.
- Unite all the shattered efforts and groups of the Libyan oppositions.
- Humble and incapacitate all participants based up on their real ability
to produce and not based on their territorial identity or family ties.
- In the endeavor it is useful to draw on critical minds who switched sides
temporarily, without serving their roots outright.
- The new young generation must be involved under the consultation of the
older more experienced generation.
Then we may boldly ask: What is really going on in both domains domestically
and internationally. We must suggest a complete strong plan and a long term
strategy that would include equally all parties to implement in the overall
change for the cause.
To be Continued