Reply To Abou Mes'ab|
Dear Abou Mes'ab
Happy Eid to you and to all. What you have said need to be verified ,do you think the ordinary Libyan people have time to go and sit in AL MOTAMARAT AL SHABIA to make the law or the decisions, I do not think so. and you know why Abou Mes'ab simply because :
1. They are very busy working extra to get extra money to raise up their children AL MORATAB IS NOT ENOUGH, NO increases in the salary for more than 30 year. WHO DECIDED THIS IN AL MOTAMARAT AL SHABIA.
2. The mind of every simple Libyan man and woman is busy thinking of important things, which are of his right, not easily available for example; good education for his children, good health care, good other infrastructure services like transports, communications, healthy environment ... etc.
Abou Mes'ab, let me ask you:
- Have you ever visited a public school, specially the primary school, in any Libyan city, to see the crowds in every class, the miserable status of every school and the classes hygiene.
- Have you ever visited a public hospital in any Libyan city, and the doctor said to you that "you need a surgery but the anesthetic agent is not available now, the agent for sterilization is not available, this operation can not be done here you need to go abroad" and ... etc.
- Have you ever been prescribed a medication for yourself or your child or your mother and you couldn't find it then you should run here and there suffering to get it but no way.
- Have you ever used the public transports (because you are very poor to have a car) inside in any Libyan city, and if itís even available, that you can trust or rely on for your journey inside the city.
- Have you ever had your telephone at your home or at your work-place never die for continues six months and then you should go to the telephone company to fix it for you and you should wait for unknown period of time if you don't pay!.
- Have you ever gone to AL JAMEEIA to get your food and you found the crowds around fighting to get the essential food and you go back empty because you don't have WASTA.
- Have you ever gone back to your home and found your street flooded with sewage and you need to go to AL BALADIA to fix it for you and they tell you that they have nothing even to work with. Then you should live surrounded by the sewage.
Abou Mes'ab you should know that these things are very common in our life and there are more and more and more that make us live surrounded by fear and destruction, disoriented and depressed, but, WHO DECIDE FOR US (THE ORDINARY LIBYAN PEOPLE)(NOT LIKE YOU) TO LIVE IN THIS SETUATION IN AL MOTAMARAT AL SHABIA.